More About Floor Sawing
Floor sawing is a quick and efficient method used to cut horizontal flat surfaces such as roads, pavements, runways, car parks, bridges and concrete slabs. Pedestrian operated machines consists of a large circular diamond blade mounted on a spindle and powered by diesel, petrol or 3 phase electrical source, depending on site restrictions. Typically used for cutting large openings, expansion joints and surface repairs where fast cutting speeds are required.
- High power turbo diesel engine equipment for production floor sawing externally
- Precision cutting of reinforced concrete and asphalt
- Split saws featuring component interchange ability for inaccessible areas
- Demolition cutting for refurbishment
- Removal of defective concrete
- Loop cutting
- Precision cutting of joints using compact self-propelled saws
- Minimal vibration
- Dust free
- Blade types to suit every application
- Fully trained CSCS accredited operators
Why Are We The Best?
Taylor Wilson Solutions Ltd specialises in providing diamond drilling and saw cutting services. We have a reputation for a offering a committed, reliable and professional service.
We pride ourselves on meeting all our customer’s requirements efficiently, on time and at competitive prices but above all we make sure that it is carried out to the safest and most efficient methods.
We are a fully 100% CSCS compliant CHAS accredited company with all our operatives trained in drilling and sawing under the NVQ scheme. Our operatives hold cards for CITY AND GUILDS CONFINED SPACE, PASMA, SSSTS, ASBESTOS and FIRST AID.